Hi again! I just wanted to quickly share my Sun Safety Kit I purchased from JCPenney Sephora when it first came out earlier this year in May. Soon after this kit was released I heard they took it off their shelves and did not restock due to an error on their end. Anyway I did get one and did use it during the summer. This set is not available any more but the one from Sephora is BACK IN STOCK! Here is a closer look at the one I purchased and a short comparison of the products inside. If sunscreens are your thing, hurry up and pick one up before they run out again!
Sephora JCPEnney Sun Safety Kit Includes:
1. Algenist, Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Blurring Moisturizer SPF 30
2. Boscia, LLC, B.B. Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++
3. Dr. Jart+, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
4. Fresh, Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
5.Murad, Invisiblur™Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
6. Philosophy, ultimate miracle worker SPF 30
7. Peter Thomas Roth, Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30
8. Shiseido, Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Sunscreen WetForce
9. St. Tropez, Gradual Tan in Shower Lotion
10. Supergoop!®, Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50
11.Tarte, Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
12. Too Faced Cosmetics, Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Price:$27 Retail Value:$103 Product Value: $96.78
Sephora Sun Saftey Kit currently restocked online!
1. 0.23 oz ALGENIST Sublime Defense Anti‐Aging Blurring Moisturizer SPF 30
2. 0.35 oz BOSCIA B.B. Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++
3. 0.3 oz CLARINS UV Plus Anti‐Pollution SPF 50 Sunscreen
4. 0.34 oz COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF30
5. 0.17 oz DR. JART+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
6. 0.25 oz DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
7. 0.7 oz FRESH® Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
8. 0.25 oz KATE SOMERVILLE Daily Deflector Moisturizer, Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++
9. 0.25 oz MDSOLARSCIENCES Mineral Crème SPF 50
10. 0.17 oz MURAD® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF30 | PA+++
11. 0.5 oz PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
12. 0.6 oz SHISEIDO Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Sunscreen WetForce
13. 1.69 oz ST. TROPEZ Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
14. 0.5 oz Supergoop!® Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50
15. 0.23 oz Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Price:$32 Retail Value:$127
What’s the difference?
The sun safety kit from Sephora has all 10 items (see above marked in bold) from the one JCPenney was selling, plus 5 extra products (see above not marked in bold).
The only 2 items missing from the Sephora set that is included in the one from the JCPenney set:
Philosophy, ultimate miracle worker SPF 30
Too Faced Cosmetics, Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
is it worth it?
Sunscreen should be used on a daily basis, not just for the summer. If you are still looking for a good one or want to try a variety, this is a nice way to try it out. Or if you already love most of these and travel a lot, this is a travel friendly set that is perfect to take on short trips. For 3 extra products this kit also charges an additional $5. Just note that a percentage of the sales will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation, which is always a good thing!
Anyone getting it?