I have been gifting the $25 Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip as gifts since lip products are my beauty item must-haves. I had planned to buy a set for myself but they were sold out! When I checked back a few weeks later I was really excited when Sephora came out with their Holiday Give Me More Lip set for $59! I purchased one immediately and now that I’ve had this set for some time I wanted to write a blog post about it. When I saw that it was out of stock I wasn’t sure if I should put up a post, that is until I saw a few in stores and then they restocked online a few days ago! If you were eyeing this kit and weren’t sure if you should purchase continue reading for my overview, price breakdown, and swatches. Perhaps this is something you want to pick up during the VIB ROUGE or VIB sale that is coming up soon.Price breakdown for each item inside this set is pictured above. I used all of the prices from Sephora’s website. As you can see this is a pretty nice set for a decent price. You get a nice range of lipsticks, lipgloss, lip tints, and lip crayons. There are 4 Full-Size lip products and 11 Deluxe-Size lip products, a total of 15 different lip products to try out!The total cost of this set is $59 US with a Retail Value of $197and for Canada $70 and the Retail Value of $236. The cover of the set is taped on each side which can easily slide out once removed. All of the ingredients, origin, and product information is written on the back of the removable sleeve. The lip products are contained in a long, slim, golden box. You can reuse this box to store small items such as makeup, jewelry, or hair pins, etc…The box opens upwards and showcases all 15 lip products that aren’t placed in any particular order. Each lip product is nicely contained in its own compartment so it doesn’t move or fall out of place. You can remove the plastic tray that contains all the lip products and push each one out from the back.This is how the box looks when emptied.All 15 lip products lined up in no random order.10 of the 15 products that can easily be removed without making a mess. Pinks in the set.Pinks side by side. Swatch of lip products that appear darker in the tube. The other 6 products not shown are a mix of reds and glosses.
All 15 lip swatches for each lip product. Match each number to corresponding number for more information listed below. Listed in order as pictured above.
1. Ciaté London, Liquid Velvet in Risqué $19.00 Full-Size 0.22 oz *Liquid lipstick with a bold bright tomato red color looks orange red, applies like a creamy mousse, feels lovely on the lips, dries matte, non-sticky, feels moisturizing, sweet warm scent, has a long-lasting color, slight color transfer with each kiss or drink. 4/5
2. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute, Rouge Pur Coulture Le Rouge $10.80 Deluxe-Size 0.03 oz *A satin blood red lipstick, glides on like silk, feels very moisturizing, has a floral scent. 4.5/5
3. Kat Von D, Studded Kiss in Homegirl $8.40 Deluxe-Size 0.04 oz * Very unique edgy packaging, deep black cherry color, feels creamy, drying, applies patchy emphasizes dry patches and cracks, smells like sweet vanilla bean, vampy look. 3/5
4. Bite Beauty, Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Cognac $14.88 Deluxe-Size 0.031 oz *The thin tip of this lip crayon allows you to outline your lips and fill them in. It feels a bit thick, heavy, but creamy. A nice dark brown color, sweet candy scent, feels moisturizing and weights down the lips at the same time. Bite Beauty products are made with food-grade ingredients 4/5
5. Nars Cosmetics, Lipstick in Scarlett Empress $22.00 Full-Size 0.09 oz * Looks surprisingly dark in the tube but looks berry red on the lips. Gives a slight tug but glides on nicely, feels moisturizing, smells like fruit loops. 4.5/5
6. Laura Mercier, Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Milky Way $13.50 Deluxe-Size 0.07 oz *Feels very lovely, creamy, and smooth. It does exactly what it says it does: no feathering, no settling into fine lines, no dragging it does look fuller and younger. Color looks like a sheer brown on the lips has no noticeable scent. 4.5/5
7. Lancôme Paris, Lip Lover in 355 Framboise Etoile $16.78 Deluxe-Size 0.10 oz *Window on the tube allows you to see the color of the product. Glides on like butter, silky, and smooth. Beautiful berry pink tint applies like a non-sticky lip gloss. Unique flat spongy applicator feels nice when applying the product, has a sweet scent, looks very flattering on the lips. 5/5
8. Buxom, Mini Full-On Lip Cream in Berry Blast $9.50 Deluxe-Size 0.07 oz *Glides on smoothly, buttery, and silky. Beautiful vivid fuchsia in the bottle swatches sheer with a hint of color on the lips, looks beautiful. Smells like vanilla butter cake, tingles on the lips, and provides plump action. This formula has no shimmer. 4.5/5
9. Buxom, Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Sophia $8.86 Deluxe-Size 0.07 oz *Smells like cappuccino, plumps lips, feels tingly. Sheer sweetheart pink makes lips look glossy and healthy. Glides on wonderfully. This formula has shimmer. 4.5/5
10. Tarte, Deluxe LipSurgence skintuitive Lip Gloss in Energy $3.51 Deluxe-Size 0.05 oz *Very soft, flat, cushiony applicator. Glides on smoothly, feels very nice on the lips, hydrating too. Smells like sweet vanilla and honey. Applies clear, supposed to appear as a personal pink that is enhanced with your p-H adjusting technology. 4/5
11. Clinique, Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry $6.80 Deluxe-Size 0.04 oz *Feels very moisturizing, glides on nicely. Nice sheer berry pink color, don’t need a mirror to apply, no need to sharpen, swivel up for more product. 3/5
12. Smashbox Cosmetics, Be Legendary Lipstick in Magenta Matte $20.00 Full-Size 0.1 oz *Not drying, feels creamy, and moisturizing. Very bright neon purple pink looks like barbie pink. A fun color to wear but not an everyday one. 3/5
13. Fresh, Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment $7.50 Deluxe-Size 0.08 oz *Glides on smoothly, moisturizing, and nice. It has a sheer hot pink tint which you can layer to add more color. Has an SPF of 15 which is nice. Smells delightful, fresh, and citrusy. Product itself feels delicate and seems easy to break, keep out of the heat so it doesn’t melt. 4.5.5
14. Too Faced Cosmetics, Melted Liquid Long Wear Lipstick in Peony $3.15 Deluxe-Size 0.16 oz *Goes on soft depending on how much product you squeeze out, can feel a little gritty and uneven. Has a sweet candy scent. Color looks like a bright barbie pink a bit toned down. 4/5
15. Urban Decay, Revolution Lipstick in Streak $27.00 Full-Size 0.12 oz *Glides on like butter, smooth, and silky. Feels moisturizing and hydrating. A pretty coral pink that looks flattering on many skin tones. 4.5/5
Overall: I am very happy with this set and think it is decently priced and nicely put together. There are a variety of lip products from many different brands. Some really high end and luxury, others are top-tier, but none of them are cheap or unknown brands. Even though not all of the lip shades were for me I can work with it by mixing or layering on the colors. I am debating if I should purchase a second box either to keep as a backup or give out as stocking stuffers. I have 3 separate blog post coming soon with a bit more detailed information of each lip product. Part 2 is coming soon so stayed tuned!
P.S: Which lip product are you most excited for in this set??
P.P.S: You can click on each brand for detailed information for that lip product.
<3 Michelle K. M